True hospitality is about creating connections.
It’s the way you make a guest feel when they come through your doors (virtual or brick and mortar), how they are treated while there and the impression they carry with them when they leave. It is seamless and purposeful, while feeling natural and gracious. If you’re selling a product, an experience, a service or a cause, it all comes down to how your message resonates with your ideal customer.
That’s where I come in.
Having worked for some of the most well-respected people and brands in their industries, including Michelin-starred Chef Daniel Boulud, Kimpton Hotels & Restaurants, Dean & Deluca and Feld Entertainment’s Disney on Ice, I bring a personalized approach to solving problems for clients big and small.
Whether you are:
- a company trying to find a way to communicate about your products,
- an organization looking for more brand awareness and PR traction,
- a new brand wanting to make an entrance into the market,
- an established organization looking for an extra set of hands and senior-level guidance, or
- a consumer product looking for more sales…
It all comes down to hospitality and how you talk to people. The best brands create content both on and offline that is compelling, beautiful and engaging, and that keeps people interested and wanting more.
Want to stay in the loop? Join our email list.
By joining our list, you agree to receive occasional emails from TVI Communications, LLC. Don’t worry – you can opt-out at any time. (no hard feelings)